- UK jails schizophrenic for refusal to decrypt files :
- Quick discussion on the Evil Maid :
- ENISA launches Cloud Security Risk Assessment Report :
- T-Mobile staff sold personal data :
- UK Information Commisioners office gets served a FOI (Freedom of Information) request by Software AG and reveals 356 data loss incidents voluntarily reported by UK organisations:
Wim ruined our first try to do an interview with Didier Stevens and luckily Didier agreed to free up some of his time to give it a second try. With redundant audio recordings, we managed to nail this one down.
Didier is a security researcher from Belgium with a special interest in Adobe's PDF file format. He has discovered several flaws in the format and has some interesting views on information security in general.
As always, you can follow us on twitter (http://www.twitter.com/eurotrashsec) and we welcome your feedback via e-mail on email@example.com .
Thanks for listening and until the next time !